mardi 5 août 2008

The medecine ''Merry heart''


One day I have heard of a medecine called ''merry heart''.
So I will go to the pharmacy of God's Word,
I will buy this medecine which will help me fight against the sadness
And will set me free from the despair.
In the pharmacy I was told that in order to prepare this wonderful medecine,
I had to mix the ingredients of the true joy, which are the reasons to be glad.
I have found the first ingredient, which is called Psalm 40.16:
''Let all those who seek You rejoice and be glad in You''.
I seek the Lord all the time, so I have the first ingredient.
Now I must find the second one.
It is called Psalm 5.11: ''Let all those rejoice who put their trust in You,
let those also who love Your name be joyful in You''.
I trust in the Lord, I love His name,
So I have the second ingredient too.
Now I will find the third one.
It is called Psalm 122.1: ''I was glad when they said to me: '
'Let us go into the house of the Lord''.
I have found the third ingredient too,
Because I have always desired the house of the Lord.
But I must find the most important ingredient,
The greatest reason to rejoice.
It is called Luke 10.20:
''Rejoice because your names are written in heaven''.
I have added this ingredient too,
I have seasoned them with the statutes of the Lord which rejoice the heart,
And now the medecine ''merry heart'' is ready.
When I have asked: ''How much I must pay for this wonderful medecine?'',
I have heard an answer: ''Jesus has already paid for you''.

Hripsime Mkrtchyan
Translated from Armenian


Aucun commentaire:

Visitors to this page