samedi 18 octobre 2008

Three adorations in three places


My precious Jesus,
One day in Your house, in Your courts
Is sweeter than a thousand in other places,
One hour spend with You is more precious
Than many hours spend with others.
I prefer to be with You in the eternity
Than to live on earth for hundred years.
It is wonderful to be in Your church,
To listen to Your Words with Your children,
To seek Your presence,
To sing Your praise.
It is wonderful to be alone with You,
To open Your Book with great reverence,
To open my heart with sincerity,
To meditate on Your precious Words,
To talk with You in sweet intimacy.
It will be wonderful in the eternity
To take part in worship without ceasing,
To see You face to face,
To worship You and sing Your praise.
Grant me to take part in these three adorations;
Every week I want to praise You in Your church,
Every day I want to meet You in my room,
In the eternity I want to worship You in heaven.

by Hripsime Mkrtchyan
Translated from Armenian

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

This was beautiful! And a great encouragement to set my heart and mind on the things above, where Christ is. :-)

Thanks!
Lauren @ Pearls & Diamonds

Visitors to this page