lundi 6 octobre 2008

Book-keeper of Your blessings



Lord, how wonderful is to be a book-keeper of Your blessings,
I want to record one by one the benefits that You granted
Not only in my notebook but in my heart too,
How I love to sing Your praise!
What a delight to give You thanks,
I want to count my blessings, not my troubles
Forget my pains, remember my many joys,
I want to remove the complains from my lips,
Because You have promised to wipe away every tear from my eyes.
I place all my problems into Your hands,
And trust their solution to You alone,
There are so many things that I do not know;
I don't understand many things that happened in the past,
Sometimes I don't know what you are doing at present,
The surprises of the futur are unknown to me,
But You have let me know what I needed to know;
I know that in Your wisdom You cannot be mistaken,
So You know what is good for me,
I know that Your love never comes to an end,
So You want to give me what is good,
I know that Your power never runs short,
So You can do in my life
What You consider good in Your wisdom
And You want grant me in Your love,
As for me I want to enumerate your benefits
And from today until Your glorious coming
I want to be a book-keeper of Your blessings!
by Hripsime Mkrtcyan,
Translated from Armenian

Aucun commentaire:

Visitors to this page