lundi 3 novembre 2008

A sweet news from Psalm 149:4


It is always pleasant and sweet to me
Every minute spend with You, dear Lord,
Your presence is so wonderful to me,
What a delight to be with You and listen to Your Word.
But precious Lord, wonderful Jesus,
In the Psalm 149:4 You told me a sweet news!
That You, Lord, take pleasure in Your people;
How sweet is to think that the time spend with me
Is sweet for You!
That You too wait eagerly for those quiet times
When I open my heart before Your holy Word
That You are happy to spread in my heart
The light of Your Words,
That You are delighted to listen to the song
Which rings sweetly in my heart!
You are my joy, I love You so much,
What a delight to know that I am Your joy too!

by Hripsime Mkrtchyan
Translated from Armenian

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

What a lovely post! I found your blog through the Kindred Spirit Network and was truly blessed by these words this evening, thank you for sharing!

Visitors to this page